AQMD Board Hearings
- Notice of Public Hearing to Consider the Revisions to the Sacramento Regional 8-Hour Attainment and Reasonable Further Progress Plan
- Notice of Public Hearing to Consider Proposed Fee Increases: Amendments to Rule 107 – Alternative Compliance, Rule 205 – Community Bank and Priority Reserve Bank, Rule 301 – Permit Fees - Stationary Source, Rule 306 – Air Toxics Fees
- Notice of Public Hearing to Consider the District’s Budget for Fiscal Year 2013/2014
- Notice of Meeting of Budget and Personnel Subcommittee Sacramento Metropolitan AQMD Board of Directors.
- Notice of public workshop to discuss proposed amendments to Rule 107 – Alternative Compliance, Rule 205 – Community Bank and Priority Reserve Bank, Rule 301 – Permit Fees - Stationary Source and Rule 306 – Air Toxics Fees for permits.
- Notice of public workshop on Sacramento Metropolitan Air Quality Management District Mutual Settlement Program Penalties.
- Notice of a final action of approving the renewal of the federal Title V Operating Permit No. TV2009-09-01 for Aerojet General for the operation of a Propulsion Systems/Parts and Ordnance- Armaments plant and associated equipment located at 2001 Aerojet Road, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742.
- Notice of a preliminary decision approving the Authority to Construct applications for two (2) boilers at the Mercy General Hospital campus on 4001 J Street, Sacramento.
Written public comments must be received by the SMAQMD no later than April 21, 2013.
- Notice of a final decision approving Authority to Construct for the modification of the tank truck unloading system located at SFPP, LP. Bradshaw Terminal Sacramento.
- Notice of a preliminary decision approving the renewal of the federal Title V Operating Permit No. TV2012-19-01 for the Sacramento Municipal Utility District Financing Authority for the operation of a power plant and associated equipment located at 14295 Clay East Road, Herald, CA 95638.
- There are currently no postings.
- Notice for applications for two vacancies on the SMAQMD Hearing Board.
Completed applications must be returned the Clerk of the Hearing Board, Virginia Muller, at 777 12th Street, Third Floor, Sacramento, California 95814 no later than March 29, 2013 at 5:00 p.m.
- Notice of Community Meeting presenting information about the AQMD’s proposed implementation of California’s Goods Movement Emission Reduction Program.
- Notice of SMAQMD Board of Directors Budget & Personnel Subcommittee.